The New York Cloud Roundtable is an exclusive event for C-level executives of emerging cloud companies, senior executives of large public companies acquiring and venture capital firms investing in emerging cloud companies. This closed-door, invitation-only meeting has an exclusive C-level attendee base, forward-looking content and quality networking.
5:30 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.: Networking and Cocktails
6:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.: Cloud Roundtable
7:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.: Networking and Cocktails
Savvis – Jens Teagan, VP Corporate Development
NTT America – Kazuhiro Gomi, President & CEO
AppFirst – David Roth, Founder & CEO
PerspecSys – David Canellos, President and CEO
Cloud Capital Partners – Roger Krakoff, Managing Partner
Agile Equity – Ben Boissevain, Managing Partner
* Which emerging cloud companies are being acquired and are able to attract venture capital?
* Should cloud companies focus on securing a B or C round of financing or being acquired?
* What are the current valuation metrics in the cloud sector for venture capital and acquisition?
* How is the strategy of large public companies evolving in the cloud sector?
* What gaps in their product portfolios do public companies seek to fill with acquisitions?
Chadbourne & Parke
The Board Room
30 Rockefeller Plaza
New York, NY 10112
Agile Equity – Agile Equity is a leading investment bank that specializes in M&A advisory services in the cloud sector.
Chadbourne & Park – Since its founding in 1902, Chadbourne has served clients worldwide with innovative approaches to complex issues.
The event is complimentary.